ERP software promising you to connect your departments , branches , customers , suppliers , agents under a central system. ERP comprises of host of Integrated functionality including Manufacturing , Inventory & Material Management , Sales and Distribution Management , Supplier and Purchase Management , Human Resource Management , Finance Resource Management.
Human Resource Management
- ERP Human resource Management is a suite of integrated solution, facilitates HR operations by reducing time-intensive administrative tasks and lowering costs by deploying self-service applications.
- ERP solution offers many different sub-systems under the HR module. The subsystems are Personnel Management , Payroll Management , Claim/Refund Management , Benefits and Report Center , HR settings.
Customer Relationship Management
- ERP offers consistent and readily available customer and prospect data, allowing you to manage pre-sales activities , perform automated sales processes , deliver consistent customer service , evaluate sales and service successes and identify trends , problems and opportunities.
- ERP CRM module also facilitates control and organization of entire sales process , from offer to invoice.
Supplier and Purchase Order Management
- Purchase Module in streamlines procurement of required raw Materials, Packaging materials, sub Assembly and other non inventory materials. The procurement plan in ERP is derived from the Material Requirement Planning or a direct PO can also be indented.
- The purchase module is well integrated with the Production Planning and Inventory Control Modules and also the supply chain process.
Inventory & Material Management Module
- Inventory module in ERP facilitates the process of maintaining the exact level of stock in warehouse and helps you manage and report your inventory information. The procurement plan in ERP is derived from the Material Requirement Planning or a direct PO can also be indented.
- The functions of Inventory Control Module involves identifying inventory requirements , setting targets , providing replenishment techniques and options , monitoring item usages , reconciling the inventory balances and reporting inventory status.
- ERP Financial module is tightly integrated with all departments' functionality and generates valuable financial reports such as General Journal Report , General Ledgers Report , Cost Center Analysis report , Management Information Report.
- The financial module in ERP provides financial functionality and analysis reports for different departments and cost centers.
- Reporting Management feature provides visibility View reports like HR reports , Payroll reports , Leave reports , Claims Reports ,Benefits reports and many more. Create your own reports using the Report engine or by writing custom database query.
Flow of ERP system
ERP acts as the central nervous system. As a fully integrated system, ERP automates allied departmental information in to a single relational database. An ERP, which formerly would have been stand-alone applications,include: Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Financial,Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Human Resources, Warehouse Management and Site Settings Modules System.
- HRM : it includes Employee management ,Payroll system , Leave management , Claims , Benefits , Report Center , HR settings.
- CRM : it includes Contacts/Individuals management ,Project management , Task & Appointment management , Project Sales Quotation , Sales Order , Projects Invoices , Service management.
- IM : it includes Inventory management , Sales management , Tax Configurations , Shipping Configurations .
- FRM : it includes General Journal , General Ledger , Trial Balance , Accounts Details.
- * An Employee can login with its login email and password and manage its modules own.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a category of business-management software-typically a suite of integrated applications that an organization can use to collect , store , manage and interpret data from many business activities.
ERP or Enterprise Resource Planning software provides and cover variety of essential functions that integrates every department of your business around the world by providing real-time view of your data and processes. ERP also streamline every department workflows for better decision making and growth.
- Separate Individual Logins
- Employee management with its details leave , payrolls , claims , benefits , its reports.
- Product planning, purchase.
- manufacturing or service delivery
- financial management with complete reports
- inventory management
- shipping and payment
- Reports management
- Claims management
- site setting can be done easily
- Weekly , Bi-weekly & Monthly Payrolls
- Run your own SAAS Based ERP
Human Resource module streamlines the management of human resources and human capitals. It comprises of four broad sections, mainly Training, Recruitment, Payroll and Attendance. HR module in ERP routinely maintains a complete employee database including contact information, salary details, attendance, performance evaluation and promotion of all employees.
All the necessary information of the employees can be maintain.
Apart from general information, Employee have to fill details like Personal info,Contact info, Job information , Salary information ,
Bank information , Certificate details if have , Family Member details , all the leaves info which are requested and Login detail.
In Payroll , An employee can see his/her all generated pay-slips for a specific period with the financial aspects of employee's salary , allowances , deductions , gross pay , net pay , Hourly Rate etc.
He/She can also view all Allowances Payslip and Deductions Payslip separately with status Approved or Disapproved.
Action that can be performed are..can take out print and can view its payslip details as a preview.
Claims management system empowers organization for effective management of employee claims by recording, monitoring, tracking and evaluating employee claims.
It Enable employee to make claim request and track their approval status.It includes total no of Claims, Approved claims, Pending claims, Rejected claims.
Leave Management allows employees and their managers to manage their leaves and mark their Leaves. It helps an organizations to record , track , monitor and evaluate the employees leave record.
In Leave Management,an employee can mark his or her leave specified with type of leave , reason for leave etc. It is up to the employer's discretion as to whether or not an employee's request for a leave of absence is approved.
Employee benefits are optional, non-wage compensation provided to employees in addition to their normal wages or salaries.The benefit is administered by a central organization such as a government agency, private business, or not-for-profit entity.It includes Pension,health insurance benefits.
Report Management system empowers organization for effective management of employee HR reports, payrolls Bank Giro Records, Employee Records, claims Records.
HR Settings Management handle all the setting details of the particular company regarding HR setting( Employee and Leave Group) , Allowances settings , Allowed Leaves. Company can manage all the information regarding his hr setting details.
Warehouse management systems are integrated modules within ERP solutions. Strong warehouse management systems will reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction by providing warehouse personnel with the tools necessary to optimize the warehouse and thus operate at the highest level of efficiency.
Warehouse can be add with personnel details like Warehouse Name , Phone No. , Address , City , State , Zip. So that admin can keep records of all warehouse.
View , Edit , Delete Warehouses
All Warehouse details can be view at a time with personnel information like Warehouse Name , Phone No. , Address , City , State , Zip. Any time a particular warehouse details can be edit and delete if not required longer.
An effective WMS can reduce human errors
An effective WMS can reduce human errors by preventing product from being put away in the wrong location, picking the wrong product, or picking the correct product but in the wrong quantity.
Additionally,a system can increase the productivity of the warehouse by reducing travelling time, maximizing the use of available space, and suggesting moves for better space utilization.
CRM provide rapid access to centralized customer information. You should also be able to access detailed and up-to-date communication history to foster customer and prospect relationships, close sales and streamline all customer contact activities.
ERP offers consistent and readily available customer and prospect data, allowing you to manage
pre-sales activities, perform automated sales processes, deliver consistent customer service, evaluate sales and service successes.
Contacts individual/Company Management:
Contacts individual/Company, has developed a way to make sure your contacts are created and classified correctly under associated company.
It provides a simple form where an Employee can enter contacts information and distinguish them as an individual or a person associated to a company.
Project management is a carefully planned and organized effort to accomplish a successful project.It includes developing a project plan, which includes defining and confirming the project goals and objectives, identifying tasks and how goals will be achieved, quantifying the resources needed, and determining budgets and timeliness for completion.
Timeliness and completion of an project in calendar can be viewed.
Task & Appointments Setting:
Appointment Setting Use calendar to reflect the general tasks or appointment with their Appointment date, Appointment time, Appointment Status as well as regular nonworking times (such as weekends and evenings).
And keeping track of nonworking time is critical for making sure your system meets its deadline.
In Services Module , refers to the entirety of activities directed by policies , organized and structured in processes and supporting procedures that are performed by an organization or part of an organization to plan , deliver , operate and control services offered to customers.
Project Sale Quotations:
In a Project Sale Quotations, you enter the services, basic contact information, special trade agreements and discounts, and possible taxes and surcharges that you estimate for a project.
You can convert the project sale quotation to project sale order at the same time. Print preview of sale quotation can be seen by print preview function.
Project Sale Order:
In a Project Sale Orders, Once the product is set up, you can create a sale order with the related product. Once the quotation is confirmed and transformed into a sale order, the task will be created..
Finally last step is to convert sale order to invoice. Print preview of sale orders can be seen by print preview function.
In Project Invoices, Once the product is ordered,it automatically converted to invoice. This can easily follow the amount of hours that were ready to be invoiced and/or delivered to the client.
It also includes Invoice's Total Amount, Amount Paid, Amount Due.Project Sale orders can be added from here.
In Erp,System Setup is done through Manage setting menu.Here An Admin or user can Create,Edit and Delete System setup Details.Managing Settings Details includes:
Site settings includes Site details , Change Password , Change Site Logo. Site details have Change Email , Site Name , Site E-Mail , Site Date Format.
Department is Add with its name and can be Edit,View Delete at the same time.
Various Designations are created on the basis of roles & responsibilities.
Designations can also edit and delete, view.
Bank information is added with its details like Bank Name, Bank Code, Bank Address.It can view,edit and delete at the same time.
Country Name is Added, Edit, Delete from here.All created Countries can also be views.
State is Added, Edit, Delete from here.All created States can also be views.
All races details can be View here,A new Race can be created, Edit and delete..
Religious Can be Added with its Name..and can also be Edit from here..
You can separately number each document category by assigning a different Name to each category..Particular document can be edit and delete.
Nationality(the legal relationship between a person and a state) is Added through this form.it can also Edit, delete through the same form.
Currency symbol is added which is used as currency in System.Currency can also edit and delete.
Industry details is added, Edit and delete here.Can view all industries added in system.
Salutations is added here with Salutations Name. Edit and delete action can also be done for Salutations Name .
ERP Systems centralize the data in one place.It bridges the information gap across the organisation.It provides complete integration of Systems not only across the departments in a company but also across the companies under the same management.
Adding new functionality to the system as the business needs change is easy. Means easy management of new processes, departments, and more.Learn more
Improper reporting possibility is eliminated as it follows an automated report system, allowing departments to access information seamlessly.Learn more
Better supply chain
It improved procurement, inventory, demand forecasting, etc., essentially improving the entire supply chain and making it more responsive.Learn more